Thursday 8 November 2012

Control of colour and font on my blog!

Just realised I can control colour and font size on my blog!   But I could ask people to use google chrome it is easier to personalise it
My work is based on assisting around 12000 undergraduates and FE 
students who have mainly, but not all, been labelled as Dyslexic.  
Very large numbers of these have difficulties in writing, some with 
very extreme difficulties to the point that writing is almost painful 
and disorientating.


 




My work is based on assisting around 12000 undergraduates and FE students who have mainly, but not all, been labelled as Dyslexic.  Very large numbers of these have difficulties in writing, some with very extreme difficulties to the point that writing is almost painful and disorientating.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment